Holy Cross 47
(8-8, 4-6 away)
(11-4, 7-1 home)
Venue: Stabler Arena
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 12, 2013
||D Dudzinski 15
||D Dudzinski 6
||J Stevens 2
||C McCollum 23
||H Greiner 6
||M McKnight 5
Holy Cross shot just 30% from the field and was thumped by Lehigh 79-47 in conference play on Saturday, January 12th. Justin Burrell put up a game-high 16 points for the Crusaders. Phil Beans had 10 points and added four rebounds. For the Mountain Hawks, Holden Greiner finished with 15 points and six rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk). The next game will be on Wednesday, January 16th when Holy Cross (8-8, 0-1 Patriot) goes to Navy (6-9, 0-0 Patriot).
Holy Cross Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 7:33 left to go.
- The last time HC started the season 8-8 was 2011.
- Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 9 or fewer assists.
- Holy Cross has lost 83% of the time this season (1-5) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- When the opposition records 11 or more steals this season, Holy Cross has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- HC set a season low for field goals made.
- Holy Cross has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Justin Burrell accounted for 34.0% of the team's points.
- Justin Burrell has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 16 games this season.
- Dave Dudzinski has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 16 games this season.
- Justin Burrell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Lehigh Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Justin Goldsborough and Holden Greiner) accounted for 41.0% of the rebounds.
- Holden Greiner has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Mackey McKnight set a career high with 4 steals.
- Gabe Knutson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Justin Goldsborough recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.