The 20 points by Jahii Carson helped the Sun Devils to a 72-62 victory over Oregon State on January 10th. With 17.1 points per game and 5.0 assists per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. In a 70-66 victory over Arizona on January 10th, E.J. Singler put up 14 points and 7 rebounds for the Ducks. He is averaging 10.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per game. Oregon can be found near the top of the conference standings in the following categories: offensive rebounding percentage at 38.7 and defensive rebounding percentage at 72.9.
- Arizona State has a better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.559 to 0.537).
- Evan Gordon is ranked 4th in the Pac 12 in three-pointers and 6th in the Pac 12 in steals.
- It must sting. Arizona State has blown out Oregon by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 2000.
- Jordan Bachynski is ranked 2nd nationally in blocks.
- The Arizona State blocks leader (Jordan Bachynski) has more blocks than the Oregon blocks leader (Tony Woods).
- Chris Colvin is ranked 9th in the Pac 12 in steals.
- Jahii Carson is ranked 4th in the Pac 12 in points and 42nd nationally in assists.
- The Arizona State scoring leader (Jahii Carson) has more points than the Oregon scoring leader (Damyean Dotson).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. Arizona State has come back to win after being down at half against Oregon 4 times since 2000.
- At least you keep showing up. Arizona State has an average margin of victory of 10 over Oregon in 36 wins since 1980.
- The Arizona State three-point leader (Jonathan Gilling) has more three-pointers than the Oregon three-point leader (E.J. Singler).