Daniel Webster 34
(0-1, 0-1 away)
Venue: Pizzitola Sports Center
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 12, 2013
||M Sullivan 15
||R Maia 8
||S McGonagill 4
Brown held Daniel Webster to only 24% from the floor and won big against the Eagles 71-34 on Saturday, January 12th. Brown took a commanding 37-14 lead at halftime and never looked back. Sean McGonagill played brilliantly for the Bears and put up 15 points and eight assists. Joe Sharkey played his way to a double-double with a career-high 10 points and 10 rebounds. For the Eagles, John Hickson finished with a game-high 21 points, including 6-of-12 shooting from three-point range. The next game will be on Saturday, January 19th when Brown (6-8, 0-0 Ivy) welcomes Yale (5-11, 0-0 Ivy).
Brown Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:46 left to go.
- Brown started 6-8 during the 2010, 2008, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Brown has a 6.8 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Matt Sullivan and Sean McGonagill) accounted for 46.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Cedric Kuakumensah and Joe Sharkey) accounted for 44.0% of the rebounds.
- Matt Sullivan has led the team in scoring in 6 out of 14 games this season.
- Cedric Kuakumensah has led the team in rebounding in 9 out of 14 games this season.
- Joe Sharkey recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Joe Sharkey recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Matt Sullivan has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Sean McGonagill has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Cedric Kuakumensah recorded the 5th double-digit rebound game of his career.
Daniel Webster Game Notes
- John Hickson accounted for 61.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Rufus Louf and Jose Allen) accounted for 48.0% of the rebounds.