The 20 points by Evan Hymes helped the Saints to a 57-54 victory over Canisius on January 11th. On top of a team-high 3.2 assists per game, he also scores 11.1 points per game. For the Peacocks, Chris Burke finished with 17 points and 6 rebounds in the 77-58 loss to Niagara on January 11th. He is averaging 4.4 points and 4.3 rebounds per game.
St. Peter's StatSmack
- We just win. Siena has more wins over the last 5 years than St. Peter's (106 vs 64).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Siena currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (965 to 958) than St. Peter's, per the NCAA.
- At least you keep showing up. Siena has an average margin of victory of 14 over St. Peter's in 30 wins since 1980.
- Evan Hymes is ranked 7th in the MAAC in three-pointers and 10th in the MAAC in assists.
- It must sting. Siena has blown out St. Peter's by 20 points or more on 5 occasions since 1999.
- Siena has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (0.550 to 0.395).
- The Siena blocks leader (O.D Anosike) has more blocks than the St. Peter's blocks leader (Yvon Raymond).
- AP voters think more highly of Siena and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than St. Peter's (8 vs 0).
- Rob Poole is ranked 5th in the MAAC in three-pointers.
- People just expect us to beat you. Siena has been the favorite 8 out of the last 10 times.
- O.D Anosike is ranked 2nd nationally in rebounds and 6th in the MAAC in blocks.