In a 78-67 win over Washington State on January 9th, Aaron Bright put up 21 points for the Cardinal. He is averaging 8.8 points and 2.7 assists per game. For the Huskies, C.J Wilcox finished with 19 points and 8 rebounds in the 62-47 blowout of California on January 9th. He leads the team with 19.0 points per game.
- It must sting. Stanford has blown out Washington by 20 points or more on 12 occasions since 1997.
- Stanford has a much better NCSA Academic Ranking than Washington (#4 vs #42).
- Stanford has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 20 years (0.697 to 0.568).
- At least you keep showing up. Stanford has an average margin of victory of 13 over Washington in 36 wins since 1980.
- The Stanford basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Washington (80% vs 44%).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Stanford has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Washington (6 vs 3).
- The Stanford blocks leader (Josh Huestis) has more blocks than the Washington blocks leader (C.J Wilcox).
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Stanford currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (989 to 979) than Washington, per the NCAA.
- Even computers respect Stanford more. We have a better RPI this season than Washington (RPI: #61 vs #92).