The Bulldogs were defeated by Gardner-Webb 78-71 on January 9th despite 27 points and 8 rebounds from Will Weeks. He contributes 5.0 rebounds per game in addition to his 9.2 points per game. In a 59-54 victory over High Point on January 9th, Javonte Green put up 14 points and 8 rebounds for the Highlanders. He puts up a team-leading 13.5 points per game, 7.7 rebounds per game, and 2.3 steals per game.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. North Carolina-Asheville has come back to win after being down at half against Radford 4 times since 1996.
- The North Carolina-Asheville assist leader (Trent Meyer) has more assists than the Radford assist leader (Kyle Noreen).
- The North Carolina-Asheville scoring leader (Jeremy Atkinson) has more points than the Radford scoring leader (Javonte Green).
- Keith Hornsby is ranked 8th in the Big South in points and 4th in the Big South in three-pointers.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? North Carolina-Asheville currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (954 to 929) than Radford, per the NCAA.
- We just win. North Carolina-Asheville has more wins over the last 5 years than Radford (103 vs 67).
- North Carolina-Asheville is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on North Carolina-Asheville is 77.2 inches compared to 75.9 inches for Radford.
- At least you keep showing up. North Carolina-Asheville has an average margin of victory of 10 over Radford in 31 wins since 1985.
- You get an A for effort, but North Carolina-Asheville has emerged victorious against Radford the last 5 times they've played.
- D.J. Cunningham is ranked 26th nationally in blocks.
- It must sting. North Carolina-Asheville has blown out Radford by 20 points or more on 4 occasions since 2010.