Colgate looks to have the advantage over American University in one significant area, scoring, where the Raiders have an edge over the Eagles, 65 points per game to 57 points per game.
American University StatSmack
- Colgate has a more potent offense, scoring more points (65.2 per game vs 55.2 per game) than American University this season.
- Colgate players are more experienced than American University players (11,007 minutes played vs 10,535 minutes played).
- The Colgate scoring leader (Murphy Burnatowski) has more points than the American University scoring leader (Stephen Lumpkins).
- The Colgate assist leader (Luke Roh) has more assists than the American University assist leader (Daniel Munoz).
- Colgate is better at defending the three (33.9% allowed vs 38.7% allowed) than American University this season.
- Colgate has a much lower admission rate (more selective) according to Kiplinger (32% vs 53%).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Colgate has a stronger schedule than American University this season (SOS Rank: #241 vs #266).
- Colgate can actually jump, with more rebounds (36.5 per game vs 29.3 per game) than American University this season.
- Murphy Burnatowski is ranked 28th nationally in points, 4th in the Patriot in rebounds, 29th nationally in three-pointers, 3rd in the Patriot in steals, and 8th in the Patriot in blocks.
- Mitch Rolls is ranked 5th in the Patriot in assists.