In a 70-56 triumph over Mount St. Mary's on January 10th, Ben Mockford put up 19 points for the Terriers. While contributing 1.6 rebounds per game, he also scores 10.2 points per game. For the Seahawks, Kenneth Ortiz finished with 19 points and 11 assists in the 86-75 win over Long Island on January 10th. With 4.8 assists per game and 1.8 steals per game, he has team-best marks in both categories. When considering the Four Factors, Wagner performs well in free throw rate at 42.6. This ranks 2nd in the conference and 33rd in the country.
- St. Francis is a better shooting team (43.2% vs 38.2%) than Wagner this season.
- Jalen Cannon is ranked 4th in the NEC in points and 1st in the NEC in rebounds.
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. St. Francis has come back to win after being down at half against Wagner 7 times since 1996.
- St. Francis is better under pressure, and has defeated Wagner in 7 out of the last 13 games decided by 5 points or fewer.
- At least you keep showing up. St. Francis has an average margin of victory of 7 over Wagner in 32 wins since 1980.
- The St. Francis assist leader (Brent Jones) has more assists than the Wagner assist leader (Kenneth Ortiz).
- The St. Francis rebounding leader (Jalen Cannon) has more rebounds than the Wagner rebounding leader (Jonathon Williams).
- Brent Jones is ranked 4th in the NEC in assists.
- St. Francis has a more potent offense, scoring more points (70.4 per game vs 58.4 per game) than Wagner this season.
- The St. Francis scoring leader (Jalen Cannon) has more points than the Wagner scoring leader (Jonathon Williams).
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. St. Francis has a stronger schedule than Wagner this season (SOS Rank: #153 vs #170).