In their last outing, despite 16 points and 5 assists from Jack Isenbarger, the Phoenix fell to Princeton 74-64 on January 5th. While contributing 2.8 rebounds per game, he also scores 14.3 points per game. For the Mountaineers, Nathan Healy put up 10 points and 5 rebounds in the 50-49 win over Wofford on January 8th. He leads the team in rebounds with 6.8 per game, steals with 1.8 per game, and blocks with 1.4 per game.
Appalachian State StatSmack
- Lucas Troutman is ranked 7th in SoCon in points, 4th in SoCon in steals, and 38th nationally in blocks.
- Elon has a better scoring defense (63.5 allowed per game vs 74.3 allowed per game) than Appalachian State this season.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Elon has a stronger schedule than Appalachian State this season (SOS Rank: #82 vs #303).
- The Elon assist leader (Austin Hamilton) has more assists than the Appalachian State assist leader (Jay Canty).
- The Elon rebounding leader (Ryley Beaumont) has more rebounds than the Appalachian State rebounding leader (Nathan Healy).
- Elon embarrassed Appalachian State by 23 points the last time they played (Feb 06, 2012).
- Austin Hamilton is ranked 7th in SoCon in assists and 3rd in SoCon in steals.
- Elon does a better job contesting shots (39.8% allowed vs 47.2% allowed) than Appalachian State this season.
- Elon is taller. The average height of the top 8 players on Elon is 77.4 inches compared to 76.2 inches for Appalachian State.