In a 61-43 beatdown of Presbyterian on January 9th, El Hadji Ndieguene put up 13 points and 14 rebounds for the Chanticleers. He is averaging 6.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game. For the Flames, JR Coronado put up 8 points and 9 rebounds in the 82-69 loss to Virginia Military Institute on January 9th. He is averaging 5.6 points per game and leads the team in rebounds with 8.5 per game.
- Anthony Raffa is ranked 4th in the Big South in points and 7th in the Big South in steals.
- The Coastal Carolina steals leader (Anthony Raffa) has more steals than the Liberty steals leader (Tavares Speaks).
- We just win. Coastal Carolina has more wins over the last 5 years than Liberty (104 vs 91).
- Coastal Carolina allows fewer rebounds (31.5 allowed per game vs 36.0 allowed per game) than Liberty this season.
- The Coastal Carolina scoring leader (Anthony Raffa) has more points than the Liberty scoring leader (Davon Marshall).
- Coastal Carolina has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 5 years (0.641 to 0.521).
- We make our fans proud. Coastal Carolina has a better record at home than Liberty this season (5-2 vs 3-3).
- Kierre Greenwood is ranked 4th in the Big South in assists.
- The Coastal Carolina assist leader (Kierre Greenwood) has more assists than the Liberty assist leader (Davon Marshall).
- It must sting. Coastal Carolina has blown out Liberty by 20 points or more on 3 occasions since 1998.