(3-9, 1-6 away)
Venue: Trojan Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
||A Olatayo 13
||J James 7
||J James 4
||E Jones 10
||R Chambers 6
||H Williams 3
Troy squared off with Louisiana-Monroe on Thursday, January 10th and topped the Warhawks 64-55 in conference play. The Trojans were led by Josh Warren, who got four points plus nine rebounds. Emil Jones also had a good game, scoring a team-high 17 points and adding two rebounds. Amos Olatayo got a game-high 17 points and eight rebounds for the Warhawks. Troy (7-10, 2-2 Sun Belt) takes on Florida Atlantic (8-9, 2-2 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 17th on the road.
Troy Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:49 left to go.
- Troy started 7-10 during the 2008, 2006, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Troy beat the spread by 5.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Trojans have beaten the spread.
- Troy has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 25.0% three-point percentage.
- Troy has won 86% of the time this season (6-1) when opponents record 11 or fewer assists.
- Troy set a season low for blocks.
- Troy has been outshot by their opponents in field goal percentage for the past 5 games.
- This is the 3rd win of the season where the Trojans came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 9th game at home this season--Troy has a -1.7 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Emil Jones and Ray Chambers) accounted for 43.7% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (17) than the starters (16).
- The bench recorded more points (38) than the starters (26).
- Emil Jones has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 17 games this season.
- Emil Jones had a career high with 7 field goals made.
- Ray Chambers has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Louisiana-Monroe Game Notes
- Louisiana-Monroe lost and did not cover the spread.
- Amos Olatayo accounted for 30.9% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Millaun Brown and Amos Olatayo) accounted for 53.1% of the rebounds.
- Amos Olatayo has led the team in scoring 4 times in 12 games this season.
- Millaun Brown has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 12 games this season.
- Amos Olatayo has 3 straight double-digit point games.