(3-9, 1-6 away)
Venue: Trojan Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
||A Olatayo 13
||J James 7
||J James 4
||E Jones 10
||R Chambers 6
||H Williams 3
Louisiana-Monroe faced off with Troy on Thursday, January 10th and was clipped by the Trojans 64-55 in conference play. The Warhawks got a game-high 17 points and eight rebounds from Amos Olatayo. Millaun Brown scored six points and added nine rebounds. For the Trojans, Josh Warren got four points and nine rebounds. Louisiana-Monroe (3-9, 2-2 Sun Belt) takes on Middle Tennessee State (13-4, 4-1 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 12th at home.
Louisiana-Monroe Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:49 left to go.
- The last time ULM started the season 3-9 was 2010.
- Louisiana-Monroe has lost 100% of the time this season (0-6) after recording 55 or fewer total points.
- The Warhawks have lost 100% of the time this season (0-3) after having a three-point percentage of 25.0% or worse.
- When the opposition records 7 or more three-pointers this season, Louisiana-Monroe has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 7 or more steals this season, Louisiana-Monroe has lost 78% of the time (2-7).
- ULM set a season low for blocks.
- The Warhawks have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- This is the 1st loss of the season where the Warhawks opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Amos Olatayo accounted for 30.9% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Millaun Brown and Amos Olatayo) accounted for 53.1% of the rebounds.
- Amos Olatayo has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 12 games this season.
- Millaun Brown has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 12 games this season.
- Amos Olatayo has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Troy Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Emil Jones and Ray Chambers) accounted for 43.7% of the points.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (17) than the starters (16).
- The bench recorded more points (38) than the starters (26).
- Emil Jones has led the team in scoring 3 times in 17 games this season.
- Emil Jones set a career high with 7 field goals made.
- Ray Chambers has 3 straight double-digit point games.