(11-4, 8-0 home)
Venue: Coors Events Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
||E Wise 12
||D Dedmon 7
||J Fontan 5
||A Booker 14
||A Roberson 11
||S Dinwiddie 2
On Thursday, January 10th, Colorado beat USC 66-60 in Pac 12 action. Andre Roberson paced the Buffaloes and put up 11 points plus eight rebounds. Josh Scott had 14 points and added four rebounds. For the Trojans, Eric Wise got a game-high 16 points and nine rebounds. Colorado (11-4, 1-2 Pac 12) gets UCLA (13-3, 3-0 Pac 12) on their home court on Saturday, January 12th.
Colorado Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:27 left to go.
- Colorado started 11-4 during the 2011, 2010, and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- CU has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) when opponents record 60 or fewer total points.
- This season Colorado has won 77% of the time (10-3) when Askia Booker has 12 points or more, 78% of the time (7-2) when Spencer Dinwiddie plays 30 minutes or more, and 89% of the time (8-1) when Andre Roberson has 4 field goals made or more.
- The Buffaloes set a season high for steals.
- The last time CU recorded at least 15 steals was Dec 29, 2009 against Yale.
- CU set a season low for rebounds.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--CU has a 17.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Spencer Dinwiddie recorded a team season high in steals with 5.
- Josh Scott has led the team in scoring in 5 out of 15 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 14 out of 15 games this season.
- Askia Booker has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Spencer Dinwiddie had a career high with 5 steals.
- Josh Scott has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Sabatino Chen had a career high with 4 steals.
USC Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Eric Wise and JT Terrell) accounted for 45.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Eric Wise and Dewayne Dedmon) accounted for 46.1% of the rebounds.
- Eric Wise has led the team in scoring 9 times and in rebounding 3 times in 16 games this season.
- Eric Wise has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Dewayne Dedmon has 4 straight double-digit point games.