UC Santa Barbara 62
(5-10, 1-8 away)
(8-7, 5-2 home)
Venue: Spanos Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
|UC Santa Barbara
|UC Santa Barbara
||A Williams 17
||A Williams 10
||N Garth 4
||L McCloud 11
||S Taku 4
||L McCloud 3
On Thursday, January 10th, Pacific scored 39 points from three-point territory and thumped UC-Santa Barbara 80-62 in Big West action. Rodrigo De Souza had an impressive game for the Tigers and got two points and seven assists. Tony Gill had a season-high 17 points and added four rebounds. Alan Williams got a double-double for the Gauchos on a game-high 22 points and 12 rebounds. Next up for Pacific (8-7, 2-1 Big West) is Cal Poly (7-5, 3-0 Big West) on Saturday, January 12th on their home court.
Pacific Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 6:11 left to go.
- Pacific started 8-7 during the 2010, 2002, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- Pacific beat the spread by 11.0 points. That makes the 7th time this season the Tigers have beaten the spread.
- Pacific has won 89% of the time this season (8-1) when its had a field goal percentage of 48.2% or better.
- The Tigers have won 83% of the time this season (5-1) after recording 27 or more field goals made.
- Pacific has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- This season Pacific has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Travis Fulton has 11 points or more.
- The Tigers set season highs for steals, three-pointers, and total points.
- The last time Pacific recorded at least 13 three-pointers was Feb 26, 2011 against UC Irvine.
- Pacific set a season low for turnovers.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--Pacific has a 14.6 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Travis Fulton recorded a team season high in steals with 4 and three pointers attempted with 7.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (16) than the starters (14).
- The bench recorded more points (54) than the starters (26).
- Sama Taku has led the team in rebounding in 5 out of 15 games this season.
- Travis Fulton had career highs with 3 three-pointers and 4 steals.
UC-Santa Barbara Game Notes
- UC-Santa Barbara lost and did not cover the spread.
- Alan Williams accounted for 35.4% of the team's points.
- Alan Williams accounted for 46.1% of the team's rebounds.
- Alan Williams has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 13 times in 15 games this season.
- This marks the 5th 20-point game of Alan Williams's career.
- Alan Williams has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Alan Williams recorded a double-double. It was his 8th this season and 10th of his career.
- Kyle Boswell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- T.J. Taylor set a career high with 9 assists.
|A||R. De Souza||16||2||2||7||2||0||0|