(8-7, 2-5 away)
Venue: Cowan Spectrum
10:05PM ET / 7:05PM PT, January 10, 2013
||R O`Neale 13
||R O`Neale 5
||C Udofia 3
||K Barone 15
||K Barone 8
||M McChristian 2
On Thursday, January 10th, Denver won on the road against Idaho 55-49 in WAC action. Chase Hallam played brilliantly for the Pioneers and put up a team-high 14 points plus three rebounds (4 Stl 3 Ast). Royce O`Neale had eight points and added six assists. For the Vandals, Stephen Madison finished with a game-high 19 points and four assists. This makes three wins in a row for the Pioneers. Denver (7-7, 4-1 WAC) takes on Seattle (5-8, 0-3 WAC) on Saturday, January 12th on the road.
Denver Game Notes
- The win over Idaho extended the Denver winning streak to 4 games.
- Denver beat the spread by 8.5 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Pioneers have beaten the spread.
- Denver has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 49 or fewer total points.
- This season Denver has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Chase Hallam has 4 steals or more.
- The Pioneers set a season high for steals.
- Our 13 steals is the 17th best among all NCAA games this season.
- Denver set a season low for blocks.
- The Pioneers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- This is the 1st win of the season where the Pioneers came back after being down at halftime.
- The top two scorers (Chase Hallam and Chris Udofia) accounted for 47.2% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Royce O`Neale and Chris Udofia) accounted for 52.9% of the rebounds.
- Royce O`Neale has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 15 games this season.
- Chase Hallam has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Udofia has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Idaho Game Notes
- Idaho lost and did not cover the spread.
- Stephen Madison accounted for 38.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kyle Barone and Mike McChristian) accounted for 48.0% of the rebounds.
- Stephen Madison has led the team in scoring 6 times in 14 games this season.
- Kyle Barone has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 14 games this season.
- Stephen Madison has 3 straight double-digit point games.
|D||R. Harris Jr.||12||0||3||0||0||0||2|