On Thursday, January 10th, No. 4 Arizona took on Oregon and was stunned by the Ducks 70-66 in conference play. Solomon Hill put up 16 points plus six rebounds for the Wildcats. Mark Lyons also had a strong game, scoring a game-high 21 points and adding four assists. E.J. Singler finished with a team-high 14 points and seven rebounds (7 Ast 3 Stl) for the Ducks. Arizona (14-1, 2-1 Pac 12) gets Oregon State (10-4, 0-1 Pac 12) on the road on Saturday, January 12th.
Arizona Game Notes
- The last time Arizona started the season 14-1 was 2002.
- Arizona set a season low for free throws made.
- Arizona has recorded fewer assists than their opponents for the past 4 games.
- Mark Lyons accounted for 31.8% of the team's points.
- Mark Lyons has led the team in scoring in 8 out of 15 games this season.
- Kaleb Tarczewski has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 15 games this season.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Mark Lyons's career.
- Mark Lyons has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Solomon Hill has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Kevin Parrom.
Oregon Game Notes
- E.J. Singler recorded a team season high in assists with 7.
- The top two rebounders (Arsalan Kazemi and E.J. Singler) accounted for 53.5% of the rebounds.
- Arsalan Kazemi has led the team in rebounding 7 times in 15 games this season.
- E.J. Singler set a career high with 7 assists.
- Dominic Artis has 3 straight double-digit point games.