(10-4, 4-1 away)
Saint Louis 70
(12-3, 12-1 home)
Venue: Chaifetz Arena
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
||C Williams 15
||C Lalanne 5
||C Williams 7
||M McCall Jr 11
||D Evans 6
||J Jett 4
Saint Louis squared off with Massachusetts on Thursday, January 10th and topped the Minutemen 70-62 in conference play. The Billikens were led by Rob Loe, who put up a career-high 20 points plus seven rebounds. Dwayne Evans had five points and added six rebounds (4 Ast 3 Blk). Cady Lalanne registered a double-double for the Minutemen on a career-high 18 points and 13 rebounds. Saint Louis (12-3, 1-0 A-10) takes on Temple (8-4, 0-1 A-10) on Saturday, January 12th on the road.
Saint Louis Game Notes
- The last time SLU started the season 12-3 was 2011.
- The win over Massachusetts extended the Saint Louis winning streak to 9 games.
- The Billikens have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 70 or more total points.
- Saint Louis has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after committing 10 or fewer turnovers.
- SLU has won 100% of the time this season (11-0) when opponents record 62 or fewer total points.
- SLU has won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after holding an opponent to under 40.4% field goal percentage.
- This season Saint Louis has won 83% of the time (10-2) when Mike McCall Jr has 10 points or more, 83% of the time (5-1) when Jordair Jett has 5 field goals made or more, and 80% of the time (4-1) when Cody Ellis has 6 rebounds or more.
- SLU set a season low for three-pointers.
- Saint Louis has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- This is the 12th game at home this season--SLU has a 13.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Rob Loe and Jordair Jett) accounted for 50.0% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Cory Remekun and Rob Loe) accounted for 42.1% of the rebounds.
- Cory Remekun has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 15 games this season.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Rob Loe's career.
- Rob Loe had career highs with 20 points and 6 field goals made.
- Mike McCall Jr has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Massachusetts Game Notes
- Cady Lalanne recorded a team season high in offensive rebounds with 7.
- The top two scorers (Cady Lalanne and Chaz Williams) accounted for 51.6% of the points.
- Cady Lalanne accounted for 37.1% of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (18) than the starters (14).
- Cady Lalanne has led the team in rebounding 3 times in 14 games this season.
- Chaz Williams has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Cady Lalanne recorded the 4th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Cady Lalanne recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Raphiael Putney.
|B+||Mike McCall Jr||21||10||2||1||1||0||0|