(7-11, 3-11 away)
South Dakota State 81
(12-6, 8-0 home)
Venue: Frost Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
|South Dakota State
||T Bader 19
||C Petros 8
||D Mondy 4
|South Dakota State
||N Wolters 20
||J Dykstra 7
||N Wolters 5
On Thursday, January 10th, South Dakota State topped Oakland 81-74 in conference action. The Jackrabbits got a double-double out of Jordan Dykstra with a season-high 22 points and 13 rebounds. Nate Wolters had 16 points and added nine assists. Corey Petros registered a double-double for the Golden Grizzlies on a team-high 22 points and 15 rebounds. South Dakota State (12-6, 2-2 Summit League) gets IPFW (8-10, 1-3 Summit League) at home on Saturday, January 12th.
South Dakota State Game Notes
- The last time SDSU started the season 12-6 was 2010.
- The Jackrabbits have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 81 or more total points.
- South Dakota State has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its had a field goal percentage of 50.9% or better.
- SDSU has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after holding an opponent to under 38.5% field goal percentage.
- SDSU has won 100% of the time this season (8-0) when opponents record 2 or fewer blocks.
- This season South Dakota State has won 100% of the time (5-0) when Chad White has 11 points or more, 73% of the time (11-4) when Nate Wolters has 5 field goals made or more, and 85% of the time (11-2) when Tony Fiegen has 5 rebounds or more.
- This is the 4th win of the season where the Jackrabbits came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--SDSU has a 10.9 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Tony Fiegen recorded a team season high in field goals made with 11.
- Jordan Dykstra tallied a team season high in defensive rebounds with 11.
- The top two scorers (Tony Fiegen and Jordan Dykstra) accounted for 56.7% of the points.
- Jordan Dykstra accounted for 39.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Jordan Dykstra has led the team in rebounding in 7 out of 18 games this season.
- Nate Wolters has 8 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Tony Fiegen's career.
- Tony Fiegen had career highs with 24 points and 11 field goals made.
- This marks the 14th 20-point game of Jordan Dykstra's career.
- Jordan Dykstra recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 6th of his career.
- Jordan Dykstra had career highs with 13 rebounds and 11 defensive rebounds.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Brayden Carlson.
Oakland Game Notes
- Travis Bader recorded a team season high in free throws made with 11 and free throws attempted with 15.
- Corey Petros tallied a team season high in rebounds with 15 and offensive rebounds with 9.
- The top two scorers (Corey Petros and Travis Bader) accounted for 58.1% of the points.
- Corey Petros accounted for 37.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Corey Petros has led the team in rebounding 11 times in 18 games this season.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Travis Bader's career.
- Travis Bader has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Travis Bader set a career high with 11 free throws made.
- Ryan Bass set a career high with 3 three-pointers.
- This marks the 4th 20-point game of Corey Petros's career.
- Corey Petros recorded a double-double. It was his 4th this season and 8th of his career.
- Corey Petros set career highs with 10 field goals made and 9 offensive rebounds.