(4-11, 2-3 home)
Venue: Draddy Gymnasium
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 10, 2013
||A Myles 12
||D Stewart 5
||J Thompson 3
||G Beamon 13
||R Brown 7
||R Stores 2
Manhattan faced off with Rider on Thursday, January 10th and got beat at home by the Broncs 69-60 in conference play. The Jaspers got a double-double out of Rhamel Brown with 15 points and 11 rebounds. Shane Richards was sharp from three-point range, going 6 for 13 to get to a team-high 18 points overall. Derrick Stewart registered a double-double for the Broncs with a season-high 22 points and 16 rebounds. Manhattan (4-10, 2-2 MAAC) gets Marist (3-12, 0-4 MAAC) at home on Sunday, January 13th.
Manhattan Game Notes
- The Jaspers have lost 100% of the time this season (0-7) after having a field goal percentage of 36.8% or worse.
- Manhattan has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 4 or fewer steals.
- When the opposition records 69 or more total points this season, Manhattan has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 42.0% or better this season, Manhattan has lost 100% of the time (0-9).
- When the opposition records 4 or more blocks this season, Manhattan has lost 75% of the time (2-6).
- The Jaspers set a season high for three-pointers.
- Manhattan set a season low for turnovers.
- Manhattan has recorded fewer free throws made than their opponents for the past 6 games.
- Shane Richards recorded a team season high in three pointers attempted with 13.
- The top two scorers (Shane Richards and Rhamel Brown) accounted for 55.0% of the points.
- Rhamel Brown accounted for 34.3% of the team's rebounds.
- The bench recorded more points (32) than the starters (28).
- Shane Richards has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 15 games this season.
- Rhamel Brown has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 15 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for RaShawn Stores.
- Rhamel Brown recorded the 14th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Rhamel Brown has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Rhamel Brown recorded a double-double. It was his 2nd this season and 9th of his career.
Rider Game Notes
- Derrick Stewart recorded a team season high in rebounds with 16 and defensive rebounds with 11.
- Anthony Myles tallied a team season high in rebounds with 14 and defensive rebounds with 13.
- Derrick Stewart accounted for 31.8% of the team's points.
- Derrick Stewart accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Anthony Myles recorded the 1st double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Anthony Myles has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Anthony Myles recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Anthony Myles set career highs with 14 rebounds and 13 defensive rebounds.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Derrick Stewart's career.
- Derrick Stewart recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- This was the 2nd foul out of the season for Nurideen Lindsey.