San Jose State vs. Utah State: Full Game Preview
|San Jose State||J Kinney 20.6||C Cunningham 9.1||D Brown 4.6|
|Utah State||P Medlin 16.4||J Shaw 8.7||P Medlin 3.3|
In terms of team stats, Utah State has an advantage in a single key area, field goal percentage, where the Aggies have an edge over the Spartans, 49% to 41%.
San Jose State StatSmack
- Utah State allows fewer rebounds (27.1 allowed per game vs 34.1 allowed per game) than San Jose State this season.
- Kyisean Reed is ranked 4th in the WAC in steals and 6th in the WAC in blocks.
- You get an A for effort, but Utah State has emerged victorious against San Jose State the last 10 times they've played.
- Utah State waxed San Jose State by 10 points the last time they played (Mar 01, 2012).
- AP voters think more highly of Utah State and have put us in the AP Top 25 more often over the past 10 years than San Jose State (23 vs 0).
- It's only wins and losses, but Utah State has a better overall record than San Jose State this season (11-1 vs 7-5).
- At least you keep showing up. Utah State has an average margin of victory of 10 over San Jose State in 39 wins since 1980.
- The Utah State basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than San Jose State (100% vs 30%).
- People just expect us to beat you. Utah State has been the favorite 15 out of the last 15 times.
- Utah State is a better shooting team (51.1% vs 43.1%) than San Jose State this season.