In their last outing, despite 11 points from Devon Turk, the Ramblers fell to Green Bay 58-45 on January 9th. He is putting up 8.9 points per game while also averaging 1.6 rebounds per game. For the Raiders, Jerran Young finished with 23 points and 6 rebounds in the 69-53 blowout of Cleveland State on January 9th. He is averaging 6.8 points per game in addition to a team-best 0.5 blocks per game.
Wright State StatSmack
- Even computers respect Loyola more. We have a better RPI this season than Wright State (RPI: #114 vs #187).
- The Loyola three-point leader (Devon Turk) has more three-pointers than the Wright State three-point leader (JT Yoho).
- Loyola can actually jump, with more rebounds (34.1 per game vs 30.3 per game) than Wright State this season.
- At least you keep showing up. Loyola has an average margin of victory of 11 over Wright State in 15 wins since 1994.
- Keep filling up on cupcakes. Loyola has a stronger schedule than Wright State this season (SOS Rank: #285 vs #339).
- The Loyola scoring leader (Ben Averkamp) has more points than the Wright State scoring leader (Miles Dixon).
- Loyola players are more experienced than Wright State players (9,264 minutes played vs 6,983 minutes played).
- Ben Averkamp is ranked 6th in the Horizon in points, 7th in the Horizon in rebounds, and 2nd in the Horizon in blocks.
- The Loyola basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Wright State (75% vs 60%).
- The Loyola assist leader (Cully Payne) has more assists than the Wright State assist leader (Reggie Arceneaux).