In a 96-78 dismantling of Nebraska-Omaha on January 5th, Michael Kibiloski put up 26 points and 10 rebounds for the Mastodons. While contributing 4.3 rebounds per game, he also scores 7.7 points per game. For the Bison, TrayVonn Wright put up 17 points and 10 rebounds in the 63-44 blowout of Missouri-Kansas City on January 5th. He is averaging 8.8 points per game and leads the team in blocks with 1.7 per game. Areas of strength for North Dakota State include: effective field goal percentage at 54.8 and turnover percentage at 18.0.
North Dakota State StatSmack
- Frank Gaines is ranked 13th nationally in points and 6th in the Summit League in steals.
- Mario Hines is ranked 9th in the Summit League in rebounds and 5th in the Summit League in blocks.
- The IPFW scoring leader (Frank Gaines) has more points than the North Dakota State scoring leader (Taylor Braun).
- Isaiah McCray is ranked 6th in the Summit League in steals.
- The IPFW steals leader (Frank Gaines) has more steals than the North Dakota State steals leader (Taylor Braun).
- At least you keep showing up. IPFW has an average margin of victory of 8 over North Dakota State in 8 wins since 2005.
- IPFW beat North Dakota State by 9 points the last time they played (Jan 26, 2012).
- We're so much better than you, we get lazy. IPFW has come back to win after being down at half against North Dakota State 3 times since 2006.
- The IPFW rebounding leader (Mario Hines) has more rebounds than the North Dakota State rebounding leader (Marshall Bjorklund).