In their last outing, despite 26 points from Khalif Wyatt, the Owls fell to Kansas 69-62 on January 6th. He leads the team with 15.4 points per game and 3.9 assists per game. The Musketeers were defeated by Wake Forest 66-59 on January 2nd despite 18 points and 10 rebounds from Travis Taylor. With 7.6 rebounds per game and 0.6 blocks per game, he has team-best marks in both categories.
- Will Cummings is ranked 6th in the A-10 in steals.
- It's only wins and losses, but Temple has a better overall record than Xavier this season (10-2 vs 7-5).
- Diaper Dandies love us. Temple has recruited more McDonald's All-Americans out of high school than Xavier (5 vs 0).
- The Temple blocks leader (Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson) has more blocks than the Xavier blocks leader (Travis Taylor).
- The Temple rebounding leader (Scootie Randall) has more rebounds than the Xavier rebounding leader (Travis Taylor).
- The Temple scoring leader (Khalif Wyatt) has more points than the Xavier scoring leader (Semaj Christon).
- The Temple steals leader (Will Cummings) has more steals than the Xavier steals leader (Semaj Christon).
- Temple is bigger. The average weight of the top 8 players on Temple is 211 lbs compared to 202 lbs for Xavier.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Temple currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (980 to 965) than Xavier, per the NCAA.
- Temple waxed Xavier by 13 points the last time they played (Feb 11, 2012).
- Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson is ranked 9th in the A-10 in steals and 8th in the A-10 in blocks.