(0-1, 0-1 away)
(10-4, 6-1 home)
Venue: Stabler Arena
7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT, January 08, 2013
||C McCollum 23
||H Greiner 6
||M McKnight 5
On Tuesday, January 8th, Lehigh held Muhlenberg to just 21% from the floor and pounded the Mules 81-46. The game was never close, with Lehigh leading 42-17 at the half. Anthony D`Orazio played brilliantly for the Mountain Hawks and put up a season-high 15 points plus four rebounds (4 Ast 3 Stl). Corey Schaefer had six points. For the Mules, Kevin Hargrove finished with 14 points and four rebounds. The next game will be on Saturday, January 12th when Lehigh (9-4, 0-0 Patriot) welcomes Holy Cross (8-7, 0-0 Patriot).
Lehigh Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 1:32 left to go.
- Lehigh started 10-4 during the 2011 and 2008 seasons (since 1996).
- This was the 3rd blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Lehigh has been on the winning end of 16 blowout games.
- The Mountain Hawks have won 100% of the time this season (8-0) after recording 81 or more total points.
- Lehigh has won 100% of the time this season (8-0) when its had a field goal percentage of 47.5% or better.
- Lehigh has won 75% of the time this season (6-2) after committing 12 or fewer turnovers.
- This season Lehigh has won 100% of the time (9-0) when Gabe Knutson has 13 points or more and 71% of the time (5-2) when Holden Greiner has 5 field goals made or more.
- The Mountain Hawks set season highs for blocks and rebounds.
- Our 10 blocks is the 7th best among all NCAA games this season.
- The last time Lehigh recorded at least 10 blocks was Dec 13, 2010 against St. Francis (PA).
- Lehigh set a season low for free throws made.
- The Mountain Hawks have outshot their opponents in three-point percentage for the past 9 games.
- This is the 6th game at home this season--Lehigh has a 19.0 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- Corey Schaefer recorded a team season high in assists with 11.
- Holden Greiner has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This game was the 1st double-digit assist game of Corey Schaefer's career.
Muhlenberg Game Notes
- Austin Curry accounted for 32.6% of the team's points.