In their last outing, behind 18 points and 7 rebounds from C.J Wilcox, the Huskies defeated Washington State 68-63 on January 5th. He leads the team with 18.5 points per game. For the Golden Bears, Allen Crabbe put up 27 points in the 72-64 win over USC on January 5th. His 20.5 points per game is the highest mark on the team.
- The Washington basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than California (44% vs 30%).
- Washington has a much lower in-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than California ($19,135 vs $27,562).
- The Washington three-point leader (C.J Wilcox) has more three-pointers than the California three-point leader (Allen Crabbe).
- Washington has a much better overall winning percentage over the last 10 years (0.682 to 0.581).
- C.J Wilcox is ranked 42nd nationally in points and 2nd in the Pac 12 in three-pointers.
- Aziz N`Diaye is ranked 36th nationally in rebounds.
- Washington has a much lower out-of-state cost per year according to Kiplinger than California ($36,342 vs $50,441).
- We have a history of cultivating talent. Over the past 10 years, Washington has had more players drafted by the NBA than California (9 vs 3).
- We just win. Washington has more wins over the last 5 years than California (124 vs 113).
- Desmond Simmons is ranked 8th in the Pac 12 in rebounds.
- Kids want to come here. Since 1998 Washington has recruited more Top 50 high school players than California (9 vs 5).