The Falcons fell 91-68 to Richmond on January 2nd. Michael Lyons finished with 19 points in the loss. He leads the team with 18.3 points per game and 4.8 rebounds per game. The Wolf Pack were defeated by Oregon 56-43 on December 31st despite 11 points and 5 rebounds from Jordan Burris. He averages 8.0 points per game in addition to a team-best 0.9 blocks per game.
- Air Force is a better three-point shooting team (39.5% vs 30.5%) than Nevada this season.
- Todd Fletcher is ranked 4th in the Mountain West in assists and 7th in the Mountain West in steals.
- The Air Force blocks leader (Taylor Broekhuis) has more blocks than the Nevada blocks leader (Jordan Burris).
- Taylor Broekhuis is ranked 6th in the Mountain West in blocks.
- Nevada has been ducking Air Force for over 30 years.
- Air Force has a better scoring defense (64.2 allowed per game vs 71.1 allowed per game) than Nevada this season.
- Air Force is better at defending the three (30.9% allowed vs 36.9% allowed) than Nevada this season.
- Air Force is a better shooting team (48.5% vs 43.8%) than Nevada this season.
- The Air Force basketball team finishes what they start, with a better graduation rate than Nevada (91% vs 62%).
- Michael Lyons is ranked 5th in the Mountain West in points and 6th in the Mountain West in three-pointers.
- You'll do better on next semester's exams, right? Air Force currently has a higher Academic Progress Rate (947 to 934) than Nevada, per the NCAA.