The season has now been over for a couple of months, so how much of it do you remember? Well, this is a series of questions that will test how well you actually followed the Falcons in 2008. Some will be easy, some will be difficult, but in the end you will know where you stand as far as Falconism. (Made up that word, I know it's bad, don't judge me.)
We shall call these tests "You don't know Jach."
1. Who had the most interceptions in 2008?
A. Dominique Foxworth
B. Chris Houston
C. Chevis Jackson
D. Erik Coleman
2. Which Falcon tandem had the most sacks in 2008?
A. Jamaal Anderson and Chauncey Davis
B. Kroy Biermann and Jonathan Babineaux
C. Jamaal Anderson and Grady Jackson
D. Chauncey Davis and Johnathan Babineaux
3. Who led the Falcons in tackles?
A. Erik Coleman
B. Michael Boley
C. Keith Brooking
D. Curtis Loftin
4. The Falcons ranked ____ in total offense?
5. How many Pro Bowlers did the Falcons Have in 2008?
6. Matt Ryan threw _ more touchdowns then interceptions? (Excluding Playoffs)
7. How many rookies did the Falcons start on opening day?
8. Who of the following coaches is the Falcons defensive coordinator?
A. Brian Van Gorder
B. Emmitt Thomas
C. Terry Robiskie
D. Mike Mularkey
9. How many more wins did the Falcons have in 2008 than in 2007?
10. Are you a Fan of the Falcons?
1. D. Erick Coleman (3 interceptions)
2. D. Chauncey Davis and Jonathan Babineaux (4 a piece)
3. C. Kieth Brooking (102 tackles)
4. B. 6th in total offense (14th pass and 2nd run)
5. A. 2 (Roddy White and Michael Turner)(Abraham and Dhal were robbed)
6. D. 5 (16 touchdowns and 11 interceptions)
7. B. 3 (Matt Ryan, Curtis Loftin, and Sam Baker, Slot recievers are not starters)
8. A. Brian VanGorder (Emmitt Thomas=Defensive backs, Terry Robiske= Wide Recievers coach, and Mike Mularkey= Offensive Coordinator)
9. B. 7 (11-5 in 2008 and 4-12 in 2007)
10. B. Yes (C'mon that was an easy one)
1 = You are aware that the Falcons exist
2-3 = You need to do some homework
4-5 = You know enough to get by, but should work on it a little harder
6-7 = You are a fan, I guess, but c'mon
8-9 = Nice Job, you are truly a great fan
10 = You are not only all knowing in Falconsism, but a friend of mine
Thank you for taking my test I want to do a league wide test, but need support.