(10-4, 3-4 away)
Arizona State 65
(13-2, 11-2 home)
Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT, January 06, 2013
||A Booker 14
||A Roberson 12
||S Dinwiddie 2
||J Carson 16
||C Felix 7
||J Carson 5
Colorado was clipped by Arizona State 65-56 in conference play on Sunday, January 6th. Spencer Dinwiddie put up a team-high 19 points and four assists in the Buffaloes loss. Andre Roberson had five points and added 13 rebounds. Carrick Felix got a game-high 20 points and eight rebounds for the Sun Devils. Next up for Colorado (10-4, 0-2 Pac 12) is USC (6-9, 1-1 Pac 12) on Thursday, January 10th at home.
Colorado Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:18 left to go.
- Colorado started 10-4 during the 2011, 2010, 2003, 2002, 2001, and 2000 seasons (since 1996).
- Colorado has lost 75% of the time this season (1-3) after recording 1 or fewer blocks.
- When the opposition records 20 or more free throws made this season, Colorado has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- CU set season lows for field goal percentage, three-pointers, and three-point percentage.
- This is the 3rd loss of the season where the Buffaloes opponent came back to win after being down at halftime.
- Spencer Dinwiddie recorded a team season high in field goals attempted with 20.
- Spencer Dinwiddie accounted for 33.9% of the team's points.
- Andre Roberson accounted for 32.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 14 games this season.
- Andre Roberson has led the team in rebounding in 13 out of 14 games this season.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Spencer Dinwiddie had a career high with 8 field goals made.
- Andre Roberson recorded the 49th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Askia Booker has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Askia Booker.
- Josh Scott has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Xavier Johnson.
Arizona State Game Notes
- Carrick Felix accounted for 30.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jonathan Gilling and Carrick Felix) accounted for 46.1% of the rebounds.
- Carrick Felix has led the team in scoring 5 times in 15 games this season.
- Jonathan Gilling has led the team in rebounding 6 times in 15 games this season.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Carrick Felix's career.
- Carrick Felix has 14 straight double-digit point games.
- Jonathan Gilling recorded the 3rd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jonathan Gilling recorded a double-double. It was the 2nd of his career.