(2-13, 1-7 away)
Venue: Alumni Gymnasium
2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT, January 06, 2013
||O Anosike 13
||O Anosike 12
||E Hymes 3
||A Myles 12
||D Stewart 5
||J Thompson 3
On Sunday, January 6th, Siena shot just 27% from the field and was blown out by Rider 72-53 in conference play. The Saints are now 0-2 against Rider this season. Rob Poole put up a career-high 22 points plus five rebounds in a losing effort. O.D Anosike scored three points and added eight rebounds (3 Ast 3 Stl). For the Broncs, Junior Fortunat got a career-high 13 points and five rebounds. Next up for Siena (2-13, 0-4 MAAC) is Canisius (10-5, 3-1 MAAC) on Friday, January 11th at home.
Siena Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:38 left to go.
- Siena has lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after recording 53 or fewer total points.
- Siena has lost 100% of the time this season (0-9) after committing 15 or more turnovers.
- The Saints have lost 80% of the time this season (1-4) after having a three-point percentage of 25.0% or worse.
- When the opposition records 72 or more total points this season, Siena has lost 100% of the time (0-6).
- When the opposition records 31 or more field goals made this season, Siena has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- When the opposition records 9 or more three-pointers this season, Siena has lost 100% of the time (0-3).
- The Saints set a season high for steals.
- The last time Siena recorded at least 10 steals was Feb 05, 2012 against Fairfield.
- Siena set season lows for field goals made and field goal percentage.
- Siena has recorded fewer blocks than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- Rob Poole accounted for 41.5% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (O.D Anosike and Rob Poole) accounted for 40.6% of the rebounds.
- Rob Poole has led the team in scoring in 4 out of 15 games this season.
- O.D Anosike has led the team in rebounding in 15 out of 15 games this season.
- This marks the 2nd 20-point game of Rob Poole's career.
- Rob Poole had a career high with 22 points.
Rider Game Notes
- Anthony Myles recorded a team season high in three-pointers with 4.
- Nurideen Lindsey tallied a team season high in steals with 5.
- Anthony Myles has led the team in scoring 7 times in 16 games this season.
- Danny Stewart has led the team in rebounding 9 times in 16 games this season.
- Jonathon Thompson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Jonathon Thompson set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- Anthony Myles set a career high with 4 three-pointers.
- Nurideen Lindsey set a career high with 5 steals.