Jack's Mock NFL Draft: 1.0
Well, the NFL Draft is less than one month away. People from all over the country will be in attendance when Commissioner Goodell walks to stage of Radio City Music Hall in New York City to announce the Lion's first pick. So who will it be?
Many players' stocks are rising, many player's stocks are dropping, and it's becoming clearer and clearer where people will fall in the Draft. Now, here's Jack's Mock Draft 1.0.
1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford, QB, Georgia
2. Louis Rams - Jason Smith, OT, Baylor
3. Kansas City Chiefs - Arron Curry, LB, Wake Forest
4. Seattle Seahawks - B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College
5. Cleveland Browns - Brian Orakpo, DE/OLB, Texas
6. Cincinnati Bengals - Eugene Monroe, OT, Virginia
7. Oakland Raiders - Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tyson Jackson, DE/OLB, LSU
9. Green Bay Packers - Everette Brown, DE/OLB, Florida St.
10. San Francisco 49ers - Michael Oher, OT, Ole' Miss
11. Buffalo Bills - Arron Maybin, DE/OLB, Penn St.
12. Denver Broncos - Rey Maualuga, LB, USC
13. Washington Redskins - Andre Smith, OT, Alabama
14. New Orleans Saints - Malcolm Jenkins, FS, Ohio State
15. Houston Texans - Brian Cushing, LB, USC
16. San Diego Chargers - Knowshon Moreno, HB, Georgia
17. New York Jets - Mark Sanchez, QB, USC
18. Chicago Bears - Larry English, DE/OLB, Northern Illinois
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Josh Freeman, QB, Kansas St.
20. Detroit Lions - Michael Johnson, DE/OLB, Georgia Tech
21. Philadelphia Eagles - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
22. Minnesota Vikings - William Beatty, OT, Connecticut
23. New England Patriots - Clay Matthews, LB, USC
24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew, TE, Oklahoma State
25. Miami Dolphins - Vontae Davis, CB, Illinois
26. Baltimore Ravens - Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
27. Indianapolis Colts - Peria Jerry, DT, Ole' Miss
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Eben Britton, OT, Arizonia
29. New York Giants - Hakeem Nicks, WR, North Carolina
30. Tennessee Titans - James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio St.
31. Arizona Cardinals - Chris (Beanie) Wells, HB, Ohio St.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack, OL, Cal
So there it is. Do you agree with with me? Do you think I'm crazy? I'm open to suggestions for Jack's Mock Draft 2.0.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?