(13-1, 3-0 away)
(11-3, 11-1 home)
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, December 31, 2012
||C Zeller 16
||C Zeller 8
||K Ferrell 5
||R Devyn Marble 15
||A White 6
||A Clemmons 3
On Monday, December 31st, No. 5 Indiana got a road victory against Iowa 69-65 in Big Ten play. Cody Zeller earned a double-double for the Hoosiers including a game-high 19 points and 10 rebounds. Victor Oladipo played his way to a double-double as well with 14 points and 10 rebounds. For the Hawkeyes, Aaron White finished with a team-high 15 points and six rebounds. The next game will be on Monday, January 7th when Indiana (13-1, 1-0 Big Ten) travels to Penn State (8-4, 0-0 Big Ten).
Indiana Game Notes
- Indiana started 13-1 during the 2011, 2007, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- The win over Iowa extended the Indiana winning streak to 4 games.
- The Hoosiers have won 2 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, Indiana has won 20 close games.
- IU set season lows for field goal percentage, three-pointers, and three-point percentage.
- The Hoosiers have recorded more assists than their opponents for the past 9 games.
- The top two scorers (Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo) accounted for 47.8% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo) accounted for 43.4% of the rebounds.
- Cody Zeller has led the team in scoring 8 times and in rebounding 6 times in 14 games this season.
- Victor Oladipo recorded the 2nd double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Victor Oladipo has 12 straight double-digit point games.
- Victor Oladipo recorded a double-double. It was the 1st of his career.
- Victor Oladipo had a career high with 10 rebounds.
- Cody Zeller recorded the 8th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Cody Zeller has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Cody Zeller recorded a double-double. It was his 3rd this season and 8th of his career.
- Christian Watford has 7 straight double-digit point games.
Iowa Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Aaron White and Roy Devyn Marble) accounted for 44.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Roy Devyn Marble and Adam Woodbury) accounted for 43.5% of the rebounds.
- Aaron White has led the team in scoring 8 times in 14 games this season.
- Roy Devyn Marble has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Roy Devyn Marble set career highs with 9 rebounds and 8 defensive rebounds.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Adam Woodbury.