(9-4, 4-4 away)
(8-5, 7-0 home)
Venue: Calihan Hall
3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT, December 30, 2012
||B Baron 17
||C Manhertz 7
||B Baron 5
||R McCallum 18
||D Anderson 5
||R McCallum 5
On Sunday, December 30th, Detroit knocked off Canisius 83-78. The Titans got the win with a game-high 22 points and seven assists from Ray McCallum. Jason Calliste had 19 points and added four rebounds. Billy Baron finished with a team-high 20 points and eight rebounds for the Golden Griffins. Detroit (8-4, 0-0 Horizon) hosts Milwaukee (4-10, 0-0 Horizon) on Thursday, January 3rd.
Detroit Game Notes
- The last time Detroit started the season 8-5 was 1999.
- The Titans have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 83 or more total points.
- Detroit has won 100% of the time this season (4-0) when its had a three-point percentage of 39.1% or better.
- Detroit has won 100% of the time this season (6-0) when opponents record 11 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Detroit has won 80% of the time (4-1) when Doug Anderson has 13 points or more and 88% of the time (7-1) when Juwan Howard Jr. has 4 field goals made or more.
- The Titans have recorded more steals than their opponents for the past 8 games.
- Detroit has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 7 games.
- This is the 2nd win of the season where the Titans came back after being down at halftime.
- This is the 7th game at home this season--Detroit has a 15.3 average scoring margin against opponents at home.
- The top two scorers (Ray McCallum and Jason Calliste) accounted for 49.3% of the points.
- Ray McCallum has led the team in scoring 7 times and in rebounding 4 times in 13 games this season.
- This marks the 22nd 20-point game of Ray McCallum's career.
- Juwan Howard Jr. has 7 straight double-digit point games.
- Nick Minnerath has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Doug Anderson has 3 straight double-digit point games.
Canisius Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Billy Baron and Jordan Heath) accounted for 47.4% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Billy Baron and Jordan Heath) accounted for 44.1% of the rebounds.
- Billy Baron has led the team in scoring 8 times in 13 games this season.
- This marks the 9th 20-point game of Billy Baron's career.
- Billy Baron has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- Billy Baron set career highs with 8 rebounds and 8 defensive rebounds.
- Jordan Heath has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Isaac Sosa has 7 straight double-digit point games.
|A||J. Howard Jr.||36||13||5||2||2||0||1|