Today's 30-Second Read: 2008 MLB Predictions
1. Boston 2. New York 3. Tampa 4. Toronto 5. Baltimore
Why? Because the Red Sox are scary good and the Orioles are a nightmare.
1. Cleveland 2. Detroit 3. Chicago 4. Minnesota 5. Kansas City
Why? Because Grady Sizemore is one of the best and D.Train will get D.railed in the heavy-hitting AL.
1. Seattle 2. Los Angeles 3. Oakland 4. Texas
Why? Too much good pitching for Seattle and too many injuries in LA.
1. New York 2. Philadelphia 3. Atlanta 4. Florida 5. Washington
Why? Last year's collapse will not happen again.
1. Milwaukee 2. Chicago 3. Houston 4. St Louis 5. Cincinnati 6. Pittsburgh
Why? Other than Jason Kendall, the Brew Crew is stacked on the field and their pen is the best in the league.
1. Arizona 2. San Diego 3. Los Angeles 4. Colorado 5. San Francisco
Why? Sophomore production from most of the lineup should improve last year's numbers in AZ while Colorado suffers from realistic pitching.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?