San Diego 79
(6-7, 1-6 away)
Oregon State 86
(9-2, 8-1 home)
Venue: MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas, NV
9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT, December 22, 2012
||J Dee 14
||C Manresa 5
||C Anderson 6
||R Nelson 16
||E Moreland 10
||R Nelson 3
San Diego faced off with Oregon State on Saturday, December 22nd and stumbled against the Beavers 86-79. Christopher Anderson got 11 points and eight assists in a losing effort. Chris Manresa had a season-high 18 points and added eight rebounds. Eric Moreland got a double-double for the Beavers on a career-high 20 points and 11 rebounds. Next up for San Diego (6-7, 0-0 West Coast) is James Madison (4-6, 0-0 CAA) on Sunday, December 23rd at home.
San Diego Game Notes
- San Diego started 6-7 during the 2008 and 2002 seasons (since 1996).
- SD beat the spread by 0.5 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Toreros have beaten the spread.
- The Toreros have lost 100% of the time this season (0-4) after having a field goal percentage of 40.6% or worse.
- In 100% of losses this season, San Diego has committed 11 or more turnovers.
- The top two scorers (Chris Manresa and Ken Rancifer) accounted for 40.5% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Chris Manresa and Christopher Anderson) accounted for 42.4% of the rebounds.
- Chris Manresa has led the team in rebounding in 4 out of 13 games this season.
- Ken Rancifer has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for John Sinis.
Oregon State Game Notes
- Oregon State won, but did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Eric Moreland and Roberto Nelson) accounted for 46.5% of the points.
- Eric Moreland accounted for 34.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Eric Moreland has led the team in rebounding 10 times in 11 games this season.
- This marks the 7th 20-point game of Roberto Nelson's career.
- Roberto Nelson has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Roberto Nelson set a career high with a 100% three-point percentage.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Eric Moreland's career.
- Eric Moreland recorded a double-double. It was his 5th this season and 8th of his career.
- Eric Moreland set career highs with 20 points and 7 field goals made.
- Devon Collier has 6 straight double-digit point games.
- Devon Collier set a career high with 4 blocks.