Coastal Carolina 51
(4-6, 0-4 away)
(7-4, 4-3 home)
Venue: TD Arena
12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT, December 22, 2012
||R Trapps 27
||R Trapps 8
||K Greenwood 4
||A Lawrence 12
||A Baru 9
||A Lawrence 3
On Saturday, December 22nd, College of Charleston beat Coastal Carolina 60-51. Anthony Stitt played well for the Cougars and put up a season-high 22 points and seven assists. Willis Hall had eight points and added six rebounds. Michel Enanga got seven points and six rebounds for the Chanticleers. The next game will be on Saturday, December 29th when College of Charleston (7-4, 0-0 SoCon) heads to Vermont (6-4, 0-0 America East).
College of Charleston Game Notes
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 4:15 left to go.
- The last time CofC started the season 7-4 was 2005.
- The Cougars have won 100% of the time this season (5-0) after recording 13 or more free throws made.
- This season College of Charleston has won 75% of the time (6-2) when Adjehi Baru plays 33 minutes or more and 100% of the time (6-0) when Willis Hall has 6 rebounds or more.
- The Cougars have turned the ball over more than their opponents in the past 11 games.
- College of Charleston has recorded fewer steals than their opponents for the past 11 games.
- Anthony Stitt accounted for 36.6% of the team's points.
- Anthony Stitt has led the team in scoring in 3 out of 11 games this season.
- Willis Hall has led the team in rebounding in 3 out of 11 games this season.
- This marks the 3rd 20-point game of Anthony Stitt's career.
- Willis Hall had a career high with a 100% field goal percentage.
Coastal Carolina Game Notes
- Kierre Greenwood accounted for 33.3% of the team's points.
- Michel Enanga has led the team in rebounding 4 times in 10 games this season.