Garrett Reid Had Steroids in Room When He Died

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more stories
Garrett Reid Had Steroids in Room When He Died
Courtesy of philly.com

Garrett Reid, the son of Eagles coach Andy Reid and a volunteer on the team's strength and conditioning staff, had 19 vials of steroids in his room at Lehigh University when he died from an overdose Aug. 5, authorities said Monday. Reid also had 64 needles and 47 syringes in a gym bag in his dorm room, said Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli.

Follow Philadelphia Eagles from B/R on Facebook

Follow Philadelphia Eagles from B/R on Facebook and get the latest updates straight to your newsfeed!

Philadelphia Eagles

Subscribe Now

By signing up for our newsletter, you agree to our Terms and Privacy Policy.

Thanks for signing up.