Eight bouts have been officially confirmed for the UFC's return to Japan, with the fight card getting some additional structure behind the scenes.
UFC on Fuel 8 will have a heavyweight title fight as the co-main event, with Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt leading into a light heavyweight main event featuring Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann.
According to the UFC, several other fighters are being tagged for the Saitama Super Arena event in March. As it stands, here's how the card looks so far.
UFC on Fuel 8 Main Card
• Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
• Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt
• Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
• Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
UFC on Fuel 8 Planned Bouts
• Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
• Takeya Mizugaki vs. Bryan Caraway
• Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
• Kyung Ho Kang vs. Alex "Bruce Leeroy" Caceres
Both Struve and Hunt will be putting impressive winning streaks on the line in Japan.
Struve has gone 4-0 since a May 2011 loss to Travis Browne, defeating Stipe Miocic, Lavar Johnson, Dave Herman and Pat Barry.
Hunt is currently 3-0 since a loss to ex-UFC fighter Sean McCorkle, having beaten Cheick Kongo, Ben Rothwell and Chris Tuchscherer. Between Struve and Hunt, six of the seven victories during both of their recent win streaks combined have ended by knockout or submission.