Hello fellow Wolverines,
I have decided to do a weekly discussion that allows others and myself to see how they feel about different subjects. I will also continue to write, but I think this could be a fun interactive discussion. I want more people to interact and actually discuss subjects. Instead of just reading the article, I actually want people to respond to the article, and also have some good ole arguments. I will be posting my answers as well. So that being said, here is this weeks questions for you.
1) Which returning player are you most excited to see play this year and why?
2) Who do you think is going to step up big for us this year?
3) Is the offense or defense going to be our biggest strength this year?
1)I am most excited to see Brandon Minor. If he can stay healthy this year, he will explode this year. I want to see how much of a leader he can be, and I also want to see him run some people over.
2) I think Brandon Graham will step up big for us. He is going to have to control the line and be a vocal leader for the younger guys. I think he could destroy some people this year.
3) I think the offense will be our biggest strength this year. The O-line and running backs have more experience this year, and I think that will loosen things up for our quarterback (whoever it is).