John Madden In Mourning: Brett Favre Is Gone
We heard it time and time again on Monday night football. Brett Favre is the greatest, Brett is a god, Brett can take on the Pittsburgh Steelers D by himself, if only everyone could be like Brett.
Well John, I believe your man-crush with Brett Favre will now have to end.
So, the million dollar question is, who is going to be your new golden-boy?
Being the nice guy that I am, I thought I could put a list of new wonder-boys together for you in preparation of your 2009 man-crush.
1. Tom Brady—You have to love him. Plus his wife is smoking hot!
2. Peyton Manning—Peyton is from a great pedigree.
3. Kurt Warner—The whole David and Goliath theme.
4. Larry Fitzgerald—That dude can catch anything.
5. Adrian Peterson—Because he is silky smooth.
Well John, I look forward to your commentary and to seeing who will be your new wonder-boy.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?