Fantasy football’s top two healthy options at tight end, Tony Gonzalez of the Atlanta Falcons and Jimmy Graham of the New Orleans Saints, have already fulfilled their NFL duties for Week 13 on Thursday Night Football.
Each was productive enough to not cause regret if you started them. But Graham was mildly disappointing, catching just four passes for 59 yards. Gonzalez also grabbed just four passes for 58 yards. But he performed pretty well from the fantasy football perspective because he also scored a touchdown.
With the way tight ends have been performing lately, Gonzalez’s stat line is probably good enough to keep him entrenched in the top 10 for Week 13. Graham’s, however, may be more in line with some of the guys below.
6. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers (vs. Minnesota Vikings).
7. Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville Jaguars (at Buffalo Bills).
8. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers (at St. Louis Rams).
9. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings (at Green Bay Packers).
10. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers (vs. Cincinnati Bengals).
11. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers (at Kansas City Chiefs).
12. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals (at San Diego Chargers).
13. Dallas Clark, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at Denver Broncos).
14. Martellus Bennett, New York Giants (at Washington Redskins).
15. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans (vs. Houston Texans).
16. Scott Chandler, Buffalo Bills (vs. Jacksonville Jaguars).
17. Dustin Keller, New York Jets (vs. Arizona Cardinals).
18. Jacob Tamme, Denver Broncos (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
19. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers (at Baltimore Ravens).
20. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens (vs. Pittsburgh Steelers).
21. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts (at Detroit Lions).
22. Benjamin Watson, Cleveland Browns (at Oakland Raiders).
23. Tony Moeaki, Kansas City Chiefs (vs. Carolina Panthers).
24. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders (vs. Cleveland Browns).
Here are the top five tight ends this week.