Here are my top 45 wide receivers for Week 13 (points-per-reception leagues).
This countdown identifies the weekend's best bets for catches, total yards, touchdowns and receiving targets—a stat that must always factor into lineup strategies with receivers, tight ends and running backs.
When it comes to crafting a weekly listing of elite wide receivers, simply follow the trail of quarterbacks primed for Week 13 glory, or wideouts with track records of success against middling pass defenses.
To view my top 50 listing of wide receivers in standard-scoring leagues, click here.
Week 13: Top 45 PPR Wideouts
1. Andre Johnson @ Tennessee
2. Calvin Johnson vs. Indianapolis
3. Wes Welker @ Miami
4. Roddy White vs. New Orleans
5. Reggie Wayne @ Detroit
6. Demaryius Thomas vs. Tampa Bay
7. Dez Bryant vs. Philadelphia
8. Victor Cruz @ Washington
9. Julio Jones vs. New Orleans
10. A.J. Green @ San Diego
11. Steve Johnson vs. Jacksonville
12. Marques Colston @ Atlanta
13. Eric Decker vs. Tampa Bay
14. Jordy Nelson vs. Minnesota
15. Cecil Shorts @ Buffalo
16. Hakeem Nicks @ Washington
17. Randall Cobb vs. Minnesota
18. Brandon Marshall vs. Seattle
19. Percy Harvin @ Green Bay
20. Larry Fitzgerald @ N.Y. Jets
21. Kenny Britt vs. Houston
22. Steve Smith @ Kansas City
23. T.Y. Hilton @ Detroit
24. Pierre Garcon vs. N.Y. Giants
25. Vincent Jackson @ Denver
25a. Miles Austin vs. Philadelphia
26. Denarius Moore vs. Cleveland
27. Torrey Smith vs. Pittsburgh
28. Malcom Floyd vs. Cincinnati
29. Dwayne Bowe vs. Carolina
30. Justin Blackmon @ Buffalo
31. Lance Moore @ Atlanta
32. Jeremy Maclin @ Dallas
33. Mike Wallace @ Baltimore
34. Danario Alexander vs. Cincinnati
35. Danny Amendola vs. San Francisco
36. Sidney Rice @ Chicago
37. Antonio Brown @ Baltimore
38. Michael Crabtree @ St. Louis
39. Greg Jennings vs. Minnesota
40. Brandon Lloyd @ Miami
41. Anquan Boldin vs. Pittsburgh
42. Chris Givens vs. San Francisco
43. Nate Washington vs. Houston
43a. Ryan Broyles vs. Indianapolis
44. Davone Bess vs. New England
45. James Jones vs. Minnesota
45a. Josh Gordon @ Oakland
45b. Jeremy Kerley vs. Arizona
45c. Darrius Heyward-Bey vs. Cleveland
45d. Damaris Johnson @ Dallas (super-sleeper pick)
1. Since he became a fantasy star in Week 3 of last year (two touchdowns vs. Philly), Victor Cruz has collected 12 catches, 20 targets, 175 yards and one TD in two full games against the Redskins.
2. As a rookie with the Broncos in 2006, Brandon Marshall caught his first and only career ball against the Seahawks—a 71-yard TD strike from Jay Cutler.
3. I have a bad news/good news proposition regarding Reggie Wayne:
In his last six road games (dating back to last year), the Colts wideout hasn't found the end zone.
On the positive side, though, Wayne has averaged 7.3 catches and 92 yards during that span. And of equal importance, he drew double-digit targets for all six games (79 total).
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!