Leslie Edwin "Les" Miles, is by most opinions insane when it comes to coaching the game of football. Known for his always crisp and clean white LSU hat and even more for his psychotic play-calling, he has earned the nickname, "The Mad Hatter."
It would appear, while watching him on the sidelines every Saturday in the fall, that he hates everything except his "damn strong" football team.
That is not the case, folks, he is actually a fun-loving guy, but there are some things and people he does hate.
Here are the Top 10 signs Les Miles hates you:
- No. 10 - You are Ohio State fan.
- No. 9 - You think Bo Schembechler was just "All Right."
- No. 8 - You think THE Death Valley is location at Clemson.
- No. 7 - You like cocktail parties.
- No. 6 - You are Kirk Herbstreit.
- No. 5 - You are friends with Ryan Perrilloux.
- No. 4 - You think Houndstooth hats are cool.
- No. 3 - You don't think Lane Kiffin is effin funny.
- No. 2 - You think Crimson Tide is anything else but a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill.
- No. 1 - You are Pete Carroll.