Scott Cunningham/Getty Images
Team defenses in fantasy football matchups are a huge factor, and no matchup has been more favorable for team defenses in 2012 than playing the Arizona Cardinals.
The Cardinals have given up both the most sacks and fantasy points per game to opposing defenses this year, due in large part to an offensive line that's, well, offensive.
This week the beneficiary of that turnstile is the Atlanta Falcons, and that's enough to garner them the top spot.
1. Atlanta Falcons - ATL vs. ARI
2. Houston Texans - HOU vs. JAX
3. San Francisco 49ers - SF vs. CHI
4. Chicago Bears - CHI at SF
5. Dallas Cowboys - DAL vs. CLE
6. Baltimore Ravens - BAL at PIT
7. Cincinnati Bengals - CIN at KC
8. St. Louis Rams - STL vs. NYJ
9. Denver Broncos - DEN vs. SD
10. Washington Redskins - WAS vs. PHI
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - PIT vs. BAL
12. New England Patriots - NE vs. IND
13. Green Bay Packers - GB at DET
14. New York Jets - NYJ at STL
15. Miami Dolphins - MIA at BUF
16. New Orleans Saints - NO at OAK
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - TB at CAR
18. Philadelphia Eagles - PHI at WAS
19. Buffalo Bills - BUF vs. MIA
20. Cleveland Browns - CLE at DAL