Here's my listing of the top 30 free agents (12-team, standard-scoring leagues) heading into Week 11—a countdown that ideally values long-term viability over one week of superb stats.
Obviously, free-agent quarterbacks like Nick Foles, Russell Wilson, Jake Locker, Brandon Weeden and John Skelton (at least one more week as Arizona's starter) are the likeliest candidates for most points from Sunday to Sunday.
But I would also place an equal or higher priority on landing possible dynamos at receiver, running back and tight end ahead of a quarterback who may only draw one or two fantasy starts from this point forward.
Later in the week, I favor a strategy of grabbing/stashing a bye-week kicker—such as Blair Walsh, Lawrence Tynes or Steven Hauschka—after one of your fellow owners dumps 'em to avoid taking a zero in the starting kicker slot.
For an in-depth look at the week's top 10 free agents, click here.
Top 30 Free Agents
1. QB Nick Foles, Eagles
2. WR Danny Amendola, Rams
3. RB Chris Ivory, Saints
4. TE Greg Olsen, Panthers
5. WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, Raiders
6. QB Sam Bradford, Rams
7. QB Jake Locker, Titans
8. TE Brandon Myers, Raiders
9. RB Daniel Thomas, Dolphins
10. RB Beanie Wells, Cardinals
11. RB Alex Green, Packers
12. RB LaRod Stephens-Howling, Cardinals
13. WR Jeremy Kerley, Jets
14. QB Russell Wilson, Seahawks (would be higher if no bye)
15. RB Danny Woodhead, Patriots
16. QB Kevin Kolb, Cardinals (a Week 12 return?)
17. WR Josh Gordon, Browns
18. RB Jonathan Dwyer, Steelers
19. K Justin Tucker, Ravens
20. WR Laurent Robinson, Jaguars
21. WR Golden Tate, Seahawks
22. WR Andre Roberts, Cardinals
23. RB Joique Bell, Lions
24. K Mason Crosby, Packers
25. WR Cecil Shorts, Jaguars
26. WR Justin Blackmon, Jaguars
27. QB Brandon Weeden, Browns
28. TE Dustin Keller, Jets
29. RB Andre Brown, Giants
30. WR T.Y. Hilton, Colts
Jay Clemons can be reached on Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!