A few extra statistics to take with you next time you go to trivia:
- Manchester United's win against Villa continues the Red Devil's unbeaten streak at Villa Park (since 1995)
- Fulham remain winless away to Arsenal, having never beaten the Gunners at home in 27 matches.
- Fernando Torres has failed to score against Liverpool since moving to Chelsea from Anfield.
- Edin Dzeko's six goals this season account for almost half of all the goals scored by Manchester City's strike force (13 in total).
- Fulham have given away 14 points in total from winning positions in the league this year, the latest two coming after the Gunners drew equal from 3-2 down.
- Manchester City are still the only undefeated side in the EPL this season.
- Sunderland have scored the least amount of goals in the league this season (seven), yet remain three points out of relegation.
- Arsenal have netted the second-highest amount of goals in the league, but sit in eighth position (having conceded 19).