2012 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings: NFL Week 10
With an exciting ninth week under our belts, here are LestersLegends fantasy football tight end rankings for Week 10 2012.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk comes out of the bye with seven touchdowns. He had 104 yards and a score in the first meeting with Buffalo.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Graham scored in both meetings with Atlanta last year.
3. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Gates has three touchdowns in the past three games. Tampa Bay is giving up 321.1 passing yards per game.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Witten has 50 receptions in the past five games. He should remain very active against Philly.
5. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Gonzo has taken a back seat the past three games, but could return to form against the Saints.
6. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller has six touchdowns and at least four catches in the past six games. He takes on Kansas City this week.
7. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Daniels has five touchdowns in the last six games, but has a tough matchup with Chicago.
8. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
Hernandez sat out the London game prior to the bye so he should be ready to rock against the Bills.
9. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
Gresham had six catches for 108 yards against Denver. He takes on the Giants this week.
10. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
Pettigrew caught seven passes for 67 yards in his first meeting with the Vikings.
11. Brandon Myers, Oakland Raiders
Myers scored his first two touchdowns last week. He has been a steady option and should see plenty of action against Baltimore.
12. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Davis has been quiet the past two games, but has the ability to break out against the Rams.
13. Dwayne Allen, Indianapolis Colts
Allen is averaging 65.5 yards the past two games. He should continue to see extra looks with Fleener out. Allen faces Jacksonville this week.
14. Dustin Keller, New York Jets
Keller is averaging 80.0 yards the past two games. He should be solid coming out of the bye to face Seattle.
15. Joel Dreessen, Denver Broncos
Dreessen has four touchdowns in the past six games making him a decent bet to score against Carolina this week.
Also check out:
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?