March 11, 2009
- You've watched Death on Wings on YouTube at least 40 times.
- You get hyped up listening to Ray Lewis.
- You try to do Ray Lewis' pregame dance—and fail miserably.
- When in need of a laugh, you just say "Eddie George."
- You find Shannon Sharpe's enunciation of words comical.
- You like Brian Billick's stupid straw hat.
- Even though Rod Woodson was inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Steeler, you swear he's a Raven and a Raven only.
- You're Wacko 4 Flacco.
- You find a 100-plus-yard INT return for a TD quite normal. In fact, it's expected.
- Kyle Boller is your least favorite quarterback.
- The name Elvis Grbac makes you want to burn your house down.
- For Joe Flacco, it's all in the unibrow.
- This is the only reason you still like Bart Scott.
- You believe Ozzie Newsome should be printed in money.
- When in search of another laugh, you just say Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, or Washinton Redskins.
- You laugh at how many times John Harbaugh says "football" during a press conference.
- You absolutely despise Terrell Owens.
- You've watched "Darkness There...Ray Lewis and Ed Reed" on YouTube many, many, many times.
- To you, Kimbo Slice is the second coming of Ray Lewis. Nothing more.
- When searching for yet another laugh, you just say "Sage Rosenfels" or 'Mark Brunell."
- Robert Irsay is the worst owner in sports history.
- You don't know Mike Singletary as a Hall of Fame Bears linebacker. You know him as a Ravens defensive coordinator.
- T.O. got what he deserved.
- You confuse a wall with Haloti Ngata.
- Steve McNair is a Raven, not Titan. Get it right!
PS: If you're a Steelers fan, just don't comment. I don't care about your Super Bowl victory. Be pompous and arrogant somewhere else.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!