Mike Holmgren has received an insane amount of criticism the past couple of seasons. When you take a closer look at the incredible array of young talent he's amassed, it's hard to fathom why.
On both sides of the ball, the Cleveland Browns have what it takes to make the giant leap from basement dweller to playoff contender.
I can't help but think that this young team would benefit from a different head coach, as I've yet to be impressed with Pat Shurmur's approach. Perhaps a guy like Jay or Jon Gruden could turn this team around.
- T.J. Ward, strong safety (age 25)
- Joe Haden, cornerback (age 23)
- Buster Skrine, cornerback (age 23)
- Jabaal Sheard, defensive end (age 23)
- Phil Taylor, defensive tackle (age 24)
- Billy Winn, defensive tackle (age 23)
- John Hughes, defensive tackle (age 24)
- L.J. Fort, outside linebacker (age 22)
- Mohamed Massaquoi, wide receiver (age 25)
- Shawn Lauvao, right guard (age 24)
- Montario Hardesty, running back (age 25)
- Greg Little, wide receiver (age 23)
- Jason Pinkston, left guard (age 25)
- Jordan Cameron, tight end (age 24)
- Mitchell Scwhartz, right tackle (age 23)
- Trent Richardson, running back (age 21)
- Travis Benjamin, wide receiver (age 22)
- Josh Gordon, wide receiver (age 21)
Follow me on Twitter @JesseReed78 and check out my weekly NFL picks at Pickfactor.com