117. Bryan runs into Kane backstage and he tells Kane not to come out during his match.
118. Del Rio is out first for his match with Bryan.
119. WWE needs to do something with Kane and Bryan before they fall into a pattern and become a joke.
120. Bryan rips up a fan's sign, which is funny because Del Rio just got in trouble for that on Monday.
121. They lock up and Del Rio backs Bryan into the corner and tries to get him down with an armbar right away.
122. Bryan comes back with some kicks and European uppercuts for a near fall of his own.
123. Del Rio gets back on Bryan with more kicks followed by a snap suplex for a near fall.
124. Bryan comes back and tees off on Del Rio's hip with kicks.
125. Bryan locks in a half-surfboard and stomps Del Rio's knees into the mat.
126. Line of the night No. 3 from JBL in response to Matthews calling Bryan a goat face. "Nobody said he was a bad-looking goat. Maybe he is a good-looking goat."
127. Bryan hits a running elbow to get Del Rio down and he starts hitting his signature series of kicks to Del Rio's chest.
128. He runs into Del Rio with a kick to the gut to finish off.
129. Del Rio avoids the corner dropkick and he gives Bryan a kick of his own.
130. This is a solid match, but they are relying too much on kicks.
131. Del Rio sends himself through the ropes and hangs on allowing Bryan to kick him in the chest.
132. Del Rio whips Bryan into the barricade right before the break.
133. After the break we see Del Rio get a near fall after a big backbreaker.
134. Del Rio starts working on the arm of Bryan to set up for the Cross-Arm Breaker.
135. Bryan and Del Rio exchange counters until Bryan puts the No Lock on.
136. Cel Rio crawls his way to the ropes causing the break.
137. Del Rio locks in an armbar in the ropes for a full four count.
138. He throws Bryan's shoulder into the ring post and then locks in the CAB for the submission win.
139. Del Rio wins a good match against another submission specialist.
140. Del Rio grabs a mic after the match and runs down Randy Orton.
141. It is pretty clear they are building to a HIAC match between them. I don't know why they don't just say it.
142. Del Rio says Orton is afraid of him.
143. Del Rio does the Orton pose.
145. Del Rio mocks the way Orton gets ready for an RKO and he ends up turning to see Orton already in the ring out of nowhere.
146. Orton pulls Del Rio to the apron and starts beating on him.
147. He slams Del Rio into the table and then runs him into the ring post.
148. Orton follows up by throwing Del Rio into the steel steps and then clearing off the announce table.
149. Del Rio is able to escape with Ricky tries to attack Del Rio.
150. As usual, Ricky eats a finisher to protect Del Rio. This time it was into a table that didn't break.
151. The show ends with Orton standing tall in the ring.
152. It was an average show overall, but JBL on commentary made it very enjoyable.
153. Sandow is coming along nicely in WWE and someday soon he will hold a title.
154. Kofi did not get off to a great start in his singles run with that loss to Big Show, but he might do well against Miz next week.