Megastars and full-backs are the topics du jour at the B/R World Football Gossip Roundup.
Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao is once again in the news, and this time he has company from a couple of Europe's biggest names.
Elsewhere, a pair of Premier League full-backs are reportedly drawing interest from the continent.
Read on for all the details.
Atletico Madrid general manager Miguel Angel Gil Marin on Tuesday put a €60 million price tag on the team's Colombian striker, Radamel Falcao.
Marin said that if Atletico do not qualify for the Champions League through their finish in Spain's La Liga this season, the club would not be able to afford Falcao.
From ESPN FC:
"Falcao's €60 million ($77.2 million) would solve a lot of our economic problems," Gil Marin said on Spanish radio station COPE, while insisting that Falcao will finish the season with his team. "With security (he will). Him and all the players the coach wants will stay."
"If Atletico doesn't get into Champions and can't pay what Falcao is asking, I don't think that Madrid can cover it."
Falcao, 26, joined Atletico in 2011 from Porto. He scored 36 goals in all competitions last season and has scored 11 times in seven total appearances so far this term.
Real Madrid and Chelsea, among others, have been linked with moves for Falcao.
Atletico are level on points with Barcelona atop La Liga.
German midfielder Mesut Ozil says he is not leaving Real Madrid (via Daily Mirror).
Ozil, 23, is reportedly a Manchester United transfer target. A midfield playmaker, he joined Real Madrid in 2010 from Werder Bremen.
"When you play for Real Madrid you can not think of anything else," said Ozil. "I know nothing and I have no reason to leave."
Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen says he is not leaving Ajax (via Metro).
Eriksen, 20, was part of Denmark's squads for both the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012. A midfield playmaker, Eriksen is reportedly wanted by Liverpool as a potential replacement for captain Steven Gerrard.
"It is great that such big clubs are interested," Eriksen said. "It is very special for me but I am not contemplating various transfer scenarios in any way at the moment."
Chelsea could make a second attempt to sign French forward Loic Remy from Marseille in January (via Daily Express).
Chelsea reportedly had a £15 million bid for Remy declined on deadline day of the summer transfer window. The club reportedly sent scouts to watch him over the weekend.
Remy, 25, has made 17 senior appearances for France, scoring four goals.
Inter Milan are interested in Arsenal full-back Bacary Sagna, according to Italian reports cited by talkSPORT.
Sagna, 29, is recovering from a broken leg and will compete with Carl Jenkinson for a first-team place upon his return.
Sagna has a contract with Arsenal until 2014. He made headlines earlier this season for questioning the club's transfer policy following the sale of striker Robin van Persie to Manchester United.